JZB1000 MCC is reliable and intelligent power distribution and motor control center designed for safe and optimal performance and built to the highest Canadian Standards (CSA).
- Deadfront Design
- No access to vertical bus via wireway
- Structure has top, bottom and side plates for each unit
- Control wiring at terminal blocks stay connected
- Motor connect via plug in terminals
- Can megger motor in test position
- Motor leads stay connected, no accidental phase reversals possible
- Door is closed when unit is disconnected from the bus.
- Reduces the Arc Flash hazard.
- Vertical bus rated at 800 Amperes with 1000 and 1250 Amperes as optional.
- Plug in units up to 630 Amperes for vertical bus and motor leads.
- 50,000 Amperes RMS Symmetrical Short Circuit rating for the vertical and horizontal bus is standard.
- 65kA and 100 kA ratings are optional.
The customer can select the Control Components to be installed from the many industrial electrical equipment manufacturers such as Siemens, Schneider Electric, General Electric Eaton and ABB.